Sunday 26 October 2003

Off I go

I think I've worked hard enough now. I've got a fair-to-middling idea of what I can and cannot do with this here thing now, so it remains really to stop for the evening and just get my head down for a bit. It's been good finding out how to tweak things a bit so as to make it a bit more peersonalised, and working with it has inspired me to get to work on my (hem hem) real website, which I've barely touched for years, having honest-togod been busy doing something else. But this has actually been fun in a way that printing lots of copies of my books hasn't been recently. I put it down largely to simply not having made much new work of late. This little effort has been a little bit of a creative outlet for me, and I'm starting to feel that I might be able to live up to my own intention of using it as an online sketchbook.



It's now about 3:40, if my clock's right. So I really HAVE to go to bed now, or I might start jabbering.



No comments:

Post a Comment