Monday 10 November 2003

Botanical Griping



Went up to Bristol's Botanic Gardens today, to take picture as part of my ongoing project to record some part of their current beauty before they're developed into flats. Had a great time recording all the rotting leaves, lichen and fading autumnal glory, and took over 400 pictures, several of them pretty nice. And then came home and, over 20 minutes or so as my USB card reader painstakingly chuntered through my Microdrive, deleted every one of them by accident. I've been trying to find a recovery tool that'll let me get files out of an emptied trashcan, but je suis un cheapskate and I don't want to pay for it. I suppose I'll wring my hands and just give thanks I was using rechargeable batteries to take the pictures. Shame though, I was looking forward to posting them.



No comments:

Post a Comment