Wednesday 6 April 2005

Ludo going home


Ludo going home, originally uploaded by aesop.

On the way home my MP3 became irreperably broken. I say "became' because it was safely nestled in my pocket one moment, the next, the power stud had gone, retreated entirely within the tough metal casing. I suspect many an MP3 player with a shoddier outer has got a better fit of the inside to the outside. Damn thing always was shoogling about within.

I'm angry at it/about it just now and don't ever want to see it again, much less argue with people in Korea about my guarantee. I'm going to pretend it never existed.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that, but if you need a new mp3 player, and if you know someone who's coming transatlantic sometime who might be able to get one for cheap, then let him/her know sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete