Monday 9 May 2005

site wrangling

After expending some effort and exhausting my supply of expletives for the month, I have succeeded (fingers crossed) in integrating the Oberkampf code into www.andreweason.com. Briefly, what this means is that the albums containing my books are now hosted on Flickr, and get piped-in via the Oberkampf scripts, on demand. It means I can create many more albums, and with the ease of the Flickr interface, I can make better use of annotations and titling. It does mean sacrificing my existing notes pages (to be replaced as text images in my current plans), and there are a few details I'll find it somewhat difficult to alter without learning a great deal more about scripting of various flavours. It also means the return of the Obscura gallery, so that the world might once again see me in breeches and stockings...



1 comment: