Monday 4 July 2005

mmhmmm

I've been working today on putting together some notes for the presentation I have to make to the other PhD candidates. It's gone quite well today, with the notes completed and looking mad and scribbled in my super-bland Muji notebook. I put today's success down to writing my preliminary notes outside on North Street,  having a cappuccino at the local fancy-foods store, sipping every time I have a bit of a mental disfluency.  I also loaded up on veg this morning, meaning I've just had a late lunch of plum tomatoes and cucumber on a three-seeded loaf, which was right good.



Illustration Friday is a site where  every week a topic is nominated and people post their  responses. In line with my current efforts to keep the pictures flowing, I posted to it today, on the subject of "Sport", my contribution featuring a cricketer menaced by a robotic wicket keeper.



Also started using the podcasts bit on iTunes 4.9, listening to Momus arguing with his ex-wife and visiting galleries and stores in NY, and various other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment