Friday 2 December 2005

planning saturday

It's going to be the first Saturday in a while at home for me, and I'm looking forward to a day's farting around the place. Laundry will get done, tidying will happen, and all within reach of a never-cooling kettle.



I'm also going to treat myself to a job I've wanted to do for some time: drawing up my own diagram-guides for my guerilla bookbinding class. I've appropriated stuff from all over before, but I'm planning a sort of folksy handlettered booklet feel. I'll be able to devise it as a booklet in itself, too, which will be satisfying and give my students a nifty way to keep some record of the bedlam that might possibly be referred to. The least I can do after benfitting from other's work is to offer my own material for others: I'll post versions for download when I get them finished.



Lindy's invited me over for dinner on Saturday night, too, which will be cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment