Saturday 19 November 2005

the frenzied curtain of the possible

Link: Netvibes.



I already use Newsgator and Feedburner to look at feeds away from home and at my own computer, but I'm considering whether i might not switch to netvibes for my rss feeds. It has a lovely interface and no fluff you don't want. Newsgator seems a bit pointedly corporate sometimes. has some nifty modules like gmail notices and galleries running from flickr feeds that are fun. Also from Writely, though i'm not in a position to need Writely at present.



You could also gear it up to display del.icio.us tag feeds and so on, and presumably stuff from remember the milk and so on.



Note to self-I need to set it up so that my Yahoo calendar reminders get forwarded to both my website inbox "my email address', AND my Gmail account, so that they show up here. Wonder if I can forward with a filter on my website mail?



1 comment: