Thursday 11 November 2004

temporary horizon


mary red cathedral pictures - 34
Originally uploaded by aesop.


Sense of a temporary horizon just now, as I look forward to spending some time until mid December reading solely about AB's. A sense also of some relief that I can close the borders a little bit thereby- well, I have some small hope of that anyway- and make some headway in my own field without trying to swallow the planet as has been the case for some considerable time. Also, I think that this'll make the time I'm actually spending on my artwork seem more legitimate to me. I'm a bit too tough on myself sometimes, albeit that I have to acknowledge that I could work a bit more steadily sometimes, rather than the sort of binge pattern I have now.
Still, I'm very glad that i've been made to settle in for a bit by my last supervisory meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment