Wednesday 17 November 2004

twelve o' clock wood


DSCF0118.JPG
Originally uploaded by aesop.


I presented Twelve O'Clock Wood to my usual Tuesday group.



Remarks-



Linear/nonlinear?
How much have I storyboarded?
Why not multimedia?



I'm preferring to see the storyboard question as applying to the project of several books, rather than as pertaining to individual books. In fact, I DO often storyboard books before I do them, as compositions with narrative structure and rhythm. But it's precisely to try out different "motors" for creating the books that I want to try to use the amassed research material in different ways. So, sometimes I write and split a piece of writing into pages with a narrative structure that then gets worked into illustratively. More on this later....



No comments:

Post a Comment