Tuesday 19 October 2004

events

Illustrations to Bradford, went well. Piers & Fiona satisfied with results. Have sent new colour version of cover yesterday PM.



Heard from them this morning about my keys (Which I'd left in Bradford on A, foolishly. I should be made to live in a hut for not taking better care of my posessions.



At college today, later, then helping L move furniture. I should go in and do some litho work, probably will, but I need to check



Projector

Other materials (ie number of handouts, rulers, scalpels, bonefolders etc)



for the Spike course.



Also nerves frazzled from keys. Think I'll take the morning "off" and regain composure.



At library at 2 to help A Beeson and Sarah with "librarians books", so I'm getting in an hour's laziness now.



No comments:

Post a Comment